Thursday 30 June 2011

002.

Hello all,

This coming Saturday, (2nd July) taking place in Lea Valley Church Hall, there will be the 'RHYTHM of LIFE' Choir Concert taking place. It shall adorn a variety of music, song choice and light entertainment.
The concert will start at 7.00pm, and the cheap ticket price of £4.50 includes light refreshments.

I want to take this opportunity to thank Lesley Lewis for organising the evening and practicing with the choir. She always does a great job and we look forward to seeing them at their best on Saturday!
I also want to thank Shyam Thambiah-Lennon, for selling tickets and organising a lot of the evening too, she's done a wonderful job chasing people up and keeping me up to date on ticket sales! So thank you very much ladies for you amazing upport in organising the evening!

Hopefully, you all know about the Promise Auction by now! It's being held in the Lea Valley Church Hall on the 22nd of July, entry is free and light refreshments will be available.
Mum has been doing an amazing job organising bidding items, and we hopefully have some incredible top lots! We still need more offers, so if you have, or know anyone that has any skills that could be put forward, we'd love to hear from you! (Maths lessons, ironing/cleaning services etc.) Speak to Celene Sullivan for more information, and of course; I'll be keeping everything updated on here!

Finally; I sat down and sorted out my finances the other day, with the help of a very experienced mother. Since starting study leave, I've worked hard, trying to earn money, get fundraisers together with help and of course finish my A levels!

I've set up an e-account with my bank which will hold all funds going towards Soul61, and ALL my earnings, donations, profits from fundraisers, sponser etc, will be pitching tent in there.

I will be updating monthly, regarding a running total; where the money has come from, such as, what I've earnt, what has been donated, what is sponsered/pledged monthly and what ahs come from the fundraisers.

This month (June) TOTAL: £965.82
of which are
Earnings: £665.82
Donations: £195
Pledge/Sponsers: £105

Thank you to everyone who has donated; anonymous or not, and who has chosen to sponser, I am incredibly grateful for your support.

Leah
XXX

No comments: