Monday 31 October 2011

Go...

If every day is like today, I might have to hibernate at Christmas.

We just arrived back to Gordon House after the 30 minute walk from church, absolutely shattered. But so happy. I may have to hibernate at Christmas, but there is no way I'm missing anything while I'm here! We had an introduction to the church, Mike told us the history of Soul Survivor, the reason behind the name, the values and rules, after lunch we were taught on how to 'appropriately' pray for people and had all of our questions answered. 9.30am-4.30pm, I enjoyed it. :)

It feels so surreal being here, actually being exactly where the God who created the universe, the galaxies, the stars and the planets, being exactly where that God wants me. It feels incredible. I cannot wait to get stuck in, to make the most o every opportunity, not just do what I'm told or the bare minimum but go over and above!

Thank you for your prayers.

Leah
XXX

No comments: