Tuesday 4 October 2011

010.

Good afternoon guys :)

Just a quick reminder and thank you today, these blog posts will become more informative about how I'm feeling and what I'll be getting up to, when I move and get settled.

We had the Quiz Night on Friday 30th September, and it went so well! We had a full 6 teams, all with 'witty' names. Lots of people came who don't come to LVC too, which was lovely. I always say it, but I feel so supported and blessed. We raised a total of £348, which is so great, it's such a great boost in my living costs. Thank you to everyone who came and enjoyed the evening, congratulations to the winners too!! A big thank you to Celene, my mum, for organising the quiz, and coming up with those 10 rounds! She did an amazing job. :)

Remember this Friday is the Ladies Pamper evening at Lea Valley Church, usually it's a free event, but Bo has kindly said for there to be a donation for each treatment.

Also, Saturday the 9th, Ian Liddle has organised a Car Rally Treasure Hunt. It's £20 per car, about 40 miles in total, meet at the church at 1.30pm. :)

Thank you for your support guys. :D

Leah XXX

No comments: