Thursday 1 September 2011

006.

Hello everyone!

I got back from my holidays on Tuesday evening, but wanted a couple of days to chillax and sort things out. So I'm here now, ready and raring to go and updating more regularly! (hopefully?)

The countdown has begun...
I am moving out on the 29th October, meaning I have 58 days to do everything! Scary stuff.

As of that day, in 58 days, the '10 month plan' will commence!
- I have been told I need £3000 for the whole 10 months, which means £300 per month, £50-£70 a week, about a tenner a day. This money is to be used for living costs; things like food mainly, toiletries, shopping, and, erm, living, I guess.
There have been a few monthly pledges already made by some lovely generous people, who I'm utterly grateful to. So at the moment, talking about the '10 month plan', I'm about half way to my monthly allowance, and we have 58 days to double it! (In the realm of about £150ish pledged already)

If anyone feels that they would like to support me over the 10 months of Soul61, or give a one off donation, contact Celene (07912227843) or me (07912224834) for more information.

Thank you so much to those already pledging and sponsoring me! :)

Second and lastly, The Tea Party and Jewellery Sale is tomorrow afternoon! :)
Bo has kindly made some gorgeous pieces, there'll be scones, cupcakes and light refreshments, lots of other ladies to talk to and hopefully lots of fun!
It takes place at my house; please ask for details. From 3pm to 6pm.
Bring some friends, your mum or sister, auntie or cousin! All welcome!

Leah
XXX

No comments: