Tuesday 27 September 2011

009.

Hey guys,

The countdown until I leave is getting very exciting! 32 DAYS! I'm enjoying my freedom, whilst it lasts, because very soon, my mum is going to be making me pack up my life and go shopping for essentials!

Just a quick reminder; the Quiz Night is this Friday (30th Sept.) at 7pm, for a 7.30pm start. It's in the Lea Valley Church hall and tickets are available now for £7, just contact Celene on, 0791 222 7843. We shall be in teams of 8 and nibbles are provided.

We also have another fundraiser coming up, very well organised by Ian; a Car Rally! It's a treasure hunt in your cars, on Saturday the 8th October. Contact Ian for more details. (number to come)

____________________________________________________

I know it's not really anything to do with Soul61. But I must say, Sunday was absolutely lovely. Watching my sister get baptised is one thing, but baptising her myself was wonderful. Congratulations to the other ladies who got baptised too! I hope your journey with God is exciting and enjoyable. :)

Leah
XXX

No comments: